Dec 1, 2011, 2:24 PM EST
The Donovan McNabb experiment in Minnesota, much like the one in Washington, was short-lived and is now over. The Vikings released the former Eagles franchise QB today.
We thought you might have some thoughts on the matter. Per Reuben Frank, Donovan was 92-49-1 with Eagles (.651) and 6-13 since he left (.316).
Could he end up on a playoff contender this season like the Bears? Perhaps the Cowboys? How weird would that be.
|MJS on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|TheDude on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ThatGuy on The ‘Group of Death…|
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages