Oct 28, 2013, 10:04 AM EDT
It’s one thing when we all sit at home and make fun of just how awful of a football game we watched between the Eagles and Giants yesterday. But that’s part of the reason Twitter and hard alcohol exists, so we can bitch about the things we endure as Philly sports fans, try to make a little bit of light out of it, and go on with our day in relative peace. Sometimes our bitching is a little much and other times it’s probably even a bit understated because we can only care so much.
Then there are days like yesterday when it’s 100% warranted.
Take CSN’s Post Game Live for instance when Ray Didinger, a guy with Hall of Fame bona fides, calls the game a “sorry excuse for professional football.” Love watching Ray Diddy unload on the Birds.
So just in case you thought you were watching horse poop yesterday, your eyes weren’t deceiving you. That was poop on your TV.
This photo of fans leaving the Linc sums it all up nicely.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money