Oct 6, 2013, 12:55 PM EST
Philadelphia is 1-3, coming off the heels of a 52-20 loss in Denver. New York is still winless and has been outscored 69-7 in their last two games.
Your classic battle for NFC East supremacy, this is not. Although for what it’s worth—nothing if you ask Chip Kelly—the Eagles have a good chance to move into first place with a victory this week.
The last time the Eagles played the Giants and both teams had a losing record was in 2007. Of course, the Giants went on to win the Super Bowl that season. The last time the Eagles played the Giants and both teams finished with a losing record—which is looking like a real possibility this season—the year was 1999.
Here we are though. Big game for both teams despite the disappointing records. The Eagles would like to get back on track with the schedule easing up a bit for awhile. The Giants are just trying to avoid a locker room revolt. Go Birds.
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages