May 6, 2013, 11:14 AM EST
That was quick. Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie was married over the weekend. Details are forthcoming but early indications are the bride won’t have control over the decision that matters most for Eagles fans — Midnight or Kelly.
His new bride, Tina Lai (39), is a couple of decades younger than Lurie (61).
From the Inquirer:
Lai will have no official role in the Eagles organization. The wedding was attended by family and close friends.
“I am happy and excited as Tina and I begin our lives together,” Lurie said in a statement.
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages