Dec 24, 2011, 4:37 PM EST
It’s Dallas. Absent the rivalry, this game is now officially meaningless.
The Eagles are done — for real this time. The Giants are about to defeat the Jets, eliminating Philadelphia from post-season contention. All the Birds have left to play for are pride and bragging rights.
The game doesn’t mean all that much to the Cowboys either. Regardless of tonight’s outcome, they have to beat the Giants in New York next week to clinch the NFC East.
Eagles lead 7-0 in the first quarter, and Stephen McGee is in at quarterback for Dallas after Tony Romo injured his hand.
|Chip Smelly on Watch Roy Halladay’s ret…|
|Chamomiles Davis on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|willh888 on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|galasso2586 on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages