Mar 14, 2012, 4:40 PM EST
The Eagles have signed Jackson to a 5-year deal worth to be around $51 million, according to Adam Schefter. Djacc is a bit of a polarizing figure in this town, and the longer term deal is a bit of a surprise today.
The exact financials aren’t clear yet, but PFT says he’s “fully guaranteed” $15 million with his two year take coming in at $18 million.
Are you a fan of locking DeSean up for years to come? Or would you have preferred he play out his franchise tag and take things from there?
The kid finally gets his cash. $51 million. Sheesh. [more coming]
|2sentz on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Carlos Moore on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Mike B. on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Jagwaur on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages