Dec 9, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
Nick Foles and Bryce Brown continue their development in Tampa Bay today as the 3-9 Eagles attempt to play the spoiler against the 6-6 Bucs. Easier said than done when the team is in the middle of an eight-game losing streak.
Also of note, Kurt Coleman is out of the lineup with an injury this week, replaced by special teams ace Colt Anderson. The last time he took the field on defense was Week 6 versus the Lions when the Birds blew a huge fourth-quarter lead. What could possibly go wrong?
It’s also the first game of the post-wide-9 era — we’ll see if it makes a difference.
Hard to lose 12 in a row in the NFL though, so you get the feeling they have to win one eventually. Is today the day?
|mfrey0118 on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|frank on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money