Oct 14, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
Mike Vick, Nick Foles. Both pretty good quarterbacks!
But who is the starting quarterback for next Sunday’s game against the Cowboys. WE MUST KNOW NOW PLEASE!
Homie Chip don’t play that. The Eagles head coach was a perfect politician on Sunday after the Eagles win over Tampa and again today during his Monday press conference.
“If Mike Vick is 100%…” they asked. But Chip doesn’t play in hypothetical. He’ll make a decision when he has all of the information on Vick’s health later this week.
So neither Mike Vick nor Nick Foles has been named the starter for Dallas week.
Not all of Philadelphia seems to have gotten that message. Take Shady McCoy for instance after yesterday’s game:
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money