Jan 31, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT
Apparently, those in the fashion world were worried about Eagles quarterback Mike Vick showing up at New York Fashion week, with headlines such as, “Don’t Worry, Michael Vick Is Not Going to NYFW” appearing online.
Phew. We’re glad we don’t have to worry.
As the story appears to go, someone masquerading as Mike Vick’s publicist was trying to score some seats to the fashion week events for themselves.
From a fashion-y related Internet publication refinery29.com:
with this; Instead, someone has stolen his publicist’s identity to score
him the invites.
To seal the deal, Vick’s (real) rep said his client wouldn’t want to go to NYFW anyway.
Dude, Mike. As someone who has been to a New York fashion week show once, let me tell you: the scenery.
But yeah, what kind of fake person is going to be a fake person just to get into a fashion week show?
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money