Nov 15, 2012, 5:26 PM EST
When life is good for the Eagles players and they’re winning football games it’s all Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House and Barclay Prime. But when they’re losing? Man, when they’re losing they don’t even want to leave the house and it’s probably all Chinese delivery and GrubHub.com every night of the week.
Don’t believe us? Listen to what Clay Harbor had to say about losing at today’s practice:
From CSN’s Rueben Frank:
“We haven’t had that winning feeling in a long time,” Clay Harbor said.
“You just miss it. The feeling of winning a football game. We’ve got to
get back to that.
“It’s tough when you don’t win. You don’t want
to go out to eat during the week. You don’t want to go outside. You
don’t want to go to a restaurant. It’s terrible. Just stay in and order
Which just goes to show you that Eagles players actually have more in common with FakeWIPCaller than we all think.
Sorry I haven’t been tweeting this week. Whenever the Eagles lose to the Cowboys, I always have trouble getting out of bed
— FakeWIPCaller (@FakeWIPCaller) November 15, 2012
|Hextall on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Grammar Nazi on We’re comparing Michael…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages