Nov 15, 2012, 5:26 PM EDT
When life is good for the Eagles players and they’re winning football games it’s all Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House and Barclay Prime. But when they’re losing? Man, when they’re losing they don’t even want to leave the house and it’s probably all Chinese delivery and GrubHub.com every night of the week.
Don’t believe us? Listen to what Clay Harbor had to say about losing at today’s practice:
From CSN’s Rueben Frank:
“We haven’t had that winning feeling in a long time,” Clay Harbor said.
“You just miss it. The feeling of winning a football game. We’ve got to
get back to that.
“It’s tough when you don’t win. You don’t want
to go out to eat during the week. You don’t want to go outside. You
don’t want to go to a restaurant. It’s terrible. Just stay in and order
Which just goes to show you that Eagles players actually have more in common with FakeWIPCaller than we all think.
Sorry I haven’t been tweeting this week. Whenever the Eagles lose to the Cowboys, I always have trouble getting out of bed
— FakeWIPCaller (@FakeWIPCaller) November 15, 2012
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money