Dec 9, 2012, 12:56 PM EST
The Philadelphia Eagles take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this afternoon down in the Sunshine State. What is there to watch for at this point in the season aside from hoping they lose to better their draft position? How about the debut of Marvin McNutt and Ryan Rau (who?).
On a more serious note, we’ll obviously be keeping tabs on Nick Foles to see if he continues to develop. Bryce Brown is also approaching the Eagles rookie record for rushing yards. I can’t think of one thing to look for on the defensive side of things.
1:00 kickoff from Florida. Enjoy it!
So, Marvin McNutt and Ryan Rau will make their Eagles debuts today.
— Les Bowen (@LesBowen) December 9, 2012
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|LightMan on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|You're Clueless on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|Mo-Cup-Town on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages