Jul 27, 2010, 11:47 AM EST
According to Dan Gross, FredEx will appear on Bravo’s “Millionaire Matchmaker,” which leads to the obvious question: is Freddie the “millionaire” on the show or the person who is trying to date the millionaire?
We’ve written in the past about Freddie’s failed restaurant venture which had reports of him owing quite a bit of money on the joint, and his arrest for failure to pay child support. His Twitter page turned into one bad infomercial/pyramid-scheme-linkathon after another. Are those the signs of exorbitant wealth?
Regardless of Freddie’s financial position in life, we’ll certainly tune in to watch the man work his dating magic. They didn’t call him the Ladies Champ for nothing.
Perhaps we’ll find out how that Freddie Mitchell country music album is coming along?
From November 2009: Freddie Mitchell Emerges, Loves His Country Music
From April 2008: FredEx Sighting! With Buttonless Babe
|Bmac on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|33 on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|Andrew Unterberger on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|Negativo on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages