Jul 27, 2010, 11:47 AM EDT
According to Dan Gross, FredEx will appear on Bravo’s “Millionaire Matchmaker,” which leads to the obvious question: is Freddie the “millionaire” on the show or the person who is trying to date the millionaire?
We’ve written in the past about Freddie’s failed restaurant venture which had reports of him owing quite a bit of money on the joint, and his arrest for failure to pay child support. His Twitter page turned into one bad infomercial/pyramid-scheme-linkathon after another. Are those the signs of exorbitant wealth?
Regardless of Freddie’s financial position in life, we’ll certainly tune in to watch the man work his dating magic. They didn’t call him the Ladies Champ for nothing.
Perhaps we’ll find out how that Freddie Mitchell country music album is coming along?
From November 2009: Freddie Mitchell Emerges, Loves His Country Music
From April 2008: FredEx Sighting! With Buttonless Babe
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|willh888 on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return