Feb 11, 2009, 1:08 PM EDT
We've joked many times that Freddie Mitchell needed his own reality TV show but after hearing FredEx "interview" Terrell Owens on 97.5, it's clear that the People's Champ and T.O. would be the perfect odd couple.
"No disrespect at all to Buffalo, I would have to give it to Philly. Both organizations' fans embraced me with open arms but I never felt
anything like when I stood in Lincoln Financial Field and heard 75,000
fans chant my name."
Then, of course, Owens and Mitchell took swipes at McNabb for games played almost half a decade ago.
"The city wasn't big enough for two people," Owens said. "Freddie can
attest to my character, my interactions with the team and the way I
carried myself in the locker room, and I have no regrets about
anything. Would I have liked to have continued staying there and
playing? Of course I would have. But it's unfortunate that a few things
Mitchell of the Super Bowl, "T came to the game and he was prepared and
everything else, and for whatever reason I didn't see a sense of
urgency coming from Five."
Owens and Freddie are clearly pals and Owens even takes jabs at the People's Champ. T.O. says there is a way they could both end up back in Philadelphia once again, "I'll be playing. And Freddie will be attempting to sing the national anthem."
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money