Nov 6, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
As far as desperation calls, the Eagles trick play on a kick return on Monday Night Football against the Saints proved to be kind of clever. It was the execution that was severely lacking.
Riley Cooper hiding in the Saints end zone, for as ridiculous as it looked, may have thrown New Orleans off a bit. Cooper was able to take the pass from Brandon Boykin to the house and some Eagles fans were going nuts at the craziness of it all.
Alas, the pass was clearly a forward one, negating any feeling of hope.
At least we’ll always have its ridiculousness to look back on.
“I gotta do a better job teaching them which way backward and forward is,” Reid said.
— Enrico (@The700Level) November 6, 2012
|tcclark on Andrew MacDonald’s contract pa…|
|psudrozz on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|DenverFlyer on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|Bob on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money