Oct 13, 2013, 1:26 PM EST
After the Eagles drove right down the field with ease on their first drive of the day in Tampa, their second possession looked off to a promising start with Shady McCoy finding some open space up the right side before he got absolutely leveled by a pair of Bucs defenders. LeSean was lifted into the air and did a complete somersault before crashing to the ground pretty hard. The ball came loose and Revis picked it up and ran it in for six. At least that was the call on the field at the time. After review it was determined that Shady did in fact fumble, but Revis was down by contact at the 40-yard line.
Philadelphia leads Tampa 7-3 midway through the first quarter.
GIF via gifdsports
LeSean McCoy’s fumble was his first since Week 11 of last season.
— Paul Domowitch (@pdomo) October 13, 2013
UPDATE: And another angle from BuzzFeed:
|2sentz on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages