Sep 18, 2013, 10:49 AM EST
Rocky sure takes a curious route around the city of Philadelphia when he goes on those legendary runs around town, doesn’t he? What kinda jamook goes from South Philly to Kensington to North Philly back to South Philly to the parkway… man my fingers are tired.
So just how far does Rocky run in Rocky II’s training montage? Well, I’d bet with all that filming, Sly Stallone probably ran over a mile or two, which, to be honest, would probably get most of you/us winded. But Dan McQuade did the yeoman’s work of mapping out all of the spots Rocky is filmed running through and tracked the mileage it would actually take to hit them all in order.
The run would be well over marathon distance.
Go check it out. Pretty damn entertaining stuff.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages