Here’s a Guy Wearing a Trash Bag at the Llanerch Diner Last Night in Honor of Silver Linings Playbook
Feb 25, 2013, 3:19 AM EST
Some people treat the Oscar’s like the Super Bowl by hosting big parties with an extensive array of food with gambling pools to see who can pick the most winners. And other people wear trash bags to the Llanerch Diner.
“And who are you wearing this evening?”
“I went with a classic Hefty look.”
If you’re not familiar with Silver Linings Playbook — at this point you probably live under a rock — Bradley Cooper’s oddball character in the film, Pat Solitano, frequently rocks the trashbag-over-sweatshirt look when he goes out jogging in Delco.
As you can see in the below video, patrons at the Llanerch Diner are really savoring the spotlight David O. Russell’s movie is shining on it. And for those of you, like me, who’ve eaten some 3:00 am cheese fries at the joint, the thought of waiting 45 minutes to eat there seems unimaginable.
Silver Linings was sadly shutout from most of the awards it was up for, although Jennifer Lawrence did steal the show by bringing home the award for best actress.
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return