Nov 28, 2012, 3:32 PM EST
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I
have one. I’d like my boss, right here tonight… No wait! I mean you could send me this Christmas card by Philadelphia artist Paul Carpenter.
It’s Christmas time in the
city and the Birds are already looking forward to next year…. Oh Joy!
Cheer up that Philly Fan on your list this year with a “Bad Santa”
card. No, this Santa doesn’t reside at the North Pole, but here in South
Philadelphia. That’s right, he’s that drunk fan at the “Iggles” game
dressed in a Santa hat, with a beer in hand, a hearty slur, and a
fistful of batteries.
Get it?!? The batteries will come in handy because Philly sports fans like to get their kids lots of electronics for Christmas.
$3.50 for one or $15 for a pack of five. Get ‘em right here.
[h/t to reader Andy O.]
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages