Jan 3, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
So that’s Andy Reid wearing a sombrero courtesy of the folks over at Kissing Suzy Kolber. You’re seeing it because ESPN says Reid is “on the verge of a deal” to be the next Kansas City Chiefs head coach.
Other reports, including that of CSN’s Geoff Mosher, say the Chiefs haven’t actually made a formal offer to Reid and he’s still planning on visiting with the Cardinals and Chargers later this week.
I think it’s a pretty safe assumption that the majority of Americans would rather see Andy wearing a sombrero in the tepid Kansas City climate rather than one of those black Dri-FIT t-shirts in the heat of Arizona for years to come.
As for the ESPN report that Andy to K.C. is about to happen? I tend to agree with the sentiment that such an early report before he even visits with Arizona or San Diego is likely a leverage play from someone in Andy’s camp. Not that K.C. couldn’t be a fit for him eventually — Oklahoma Joe’s! — but these reports sound premature to me.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return