Oct 10, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Some are calling it the worst sports weekend ever in Philadelphia. What would you say?
I’m surprisingly not very angry about anything, mostly because I’m deriving some strange pleasure from everyone else’s anger slash overreaction. Don’t get me wrong the Phillies came up way small and failed to live up to expectations, but they were beaten. Friday was the most disappointed I’ve ever been leaving a sporting event. But there’s no anger there. And the Eagles are just comical these days.
It’s Monday. Baseball is over. Football is going through the motions. Basketball is in a time out. And hockey has a solid start to a potentially exciting season.
How you feelin’?
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages