Sep 14, 2012, 11:06 AM EST
Friend of the Level and Comcast crony Lee Russakoff, for some yet-to-be-determined reason, was watching ESPN’s First Take and heard words come out of Skip Bayless’ mouth and decided to type those words into Twitter for the rest of the world’s enjoyment.
“The Eagles will make Flacco look like Fluke-O on Sunday,” Bayless said.
We went to the YouTube tape to try and witness said statement for ourselves but came up empty. Instead we found a gem of Bayless arguing with former Eagle Hugh Douglas and former Inquirer writer Stephen A. Smith about the inconsistencies in Flacco’s game.
But here’s the best part of the whole video we found: Hugh Douglas goes into a ridiculous giggle fit starting at about the 2:00 minute mark. Turbo giggles even.
Watch the video above.
Skip Bayless: “The Eagles will make Flacco look like Fluke-O on Sunday.” Get it?
— Lee Russakoff (@LeeRussakoff) September 14, 2012
|Adam B on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|psudrozz on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|The Bees Knees on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|Joe B on Photos: Temple Basketball will…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages