Nov 26, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
Sad news — or something — with the news of Fireman Ed “retiring” from his role as the guy who spelled really loudly at New York Jets games while wearing a fireman’s helmet. Which got me thinking… what could/should Eagles fans do to show their outrage with society and the organization?
-That grown man who always wears shoulder pads to games should “hang up” the shoulder pads!
-The team mascot Swoop should leave Philadelphia and head out into the Pennsylvania countryside to start a new life
-The Eagles pep band should become an Eagles cover band instead and play bar mitzvahs.
-The fans who make the “Fire Andy” signs should instead make a sign that says “We Support Andy!” That’d just be funny.
Surely you guys have some better ideas in the comments?
US Presswire photos
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
|philasopher on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money