Nov 19, 2012, 10:55 AM EST
Tuning in to the Post Game Live crew following an Eagles loss has been pretty good as of late. Ray Diddy taking the gloves off an unloading on this bad football team can be quite fun to watch. Even Ike Reese has gotten his fair share of awesome jabs at the team in as of late.
But yesterday brought something nobody wants to see. Former Mayor of Philadelphia and Governor of Pennsylvania Ed Rendell singing about the Birds loss.
Let’s hope the Eagles manage a win here and there down the stretch so we never have to witness that again.
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages