Nov 30, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
“The respect Reid has around the NFL is close to immeasurable.”
That’s from NFL.com’s Steve Wyche in writing about Andy Reid’s status as the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. He goes on to write that the coaches and league officials he’s talked to don’t believe Jeffrey Lurie would actually fire Reid.
Other than that, it’s an article that says the remaining five games could determine Reid’s future in Philly. But that sentence highlighted above had us scratching our head a bit.
I guess respect is one thing. Winning is another.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return