Jul 13, 2013, 10:33 AM EST
It was all right. It was aaaaaaallllll right.
I’m not sure how many shows you’ve caught on Phish’s current summer tour but I’ve caught at least one and can tell you from experience, the Crosseyed and Painless from PNC up in North Jersey was quite a trip. You know who else can tell you what a nice jam Rock and Roll by the Velvet Underground can be when performed by a couple of dudes from Vermont? Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Connor Barwin , that’s who. One of the newest and our most favorite Eagles was in attendance for Phish’s show up at Jones Beach on Friday night and tweeted the nice panorama you see.
Unrelated but quasi related: see you at Merriweather on Saturday? Hit us up on Twitter if you’re down there in MD.
Phish at Jones Beach theater. pic.twitter.com/NBAvfIzMQG
— Connor Barwin (@ConnorBarwin98) July 13, 2013
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages