Nov 22, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
For some reason, Jacksonville Jaguars kicker Josh Scobee tweeted about DeSean Jackson’s silly penalty for taunting on Sunday Night Football. Scobee was all “Desean Jackson is a punk” and included the hash tag #growuputinybastard. My favorite part of that tweet isn’t the rip on DJacc, but the use of ‘u’ for the word ‘you’ while telling another person to grow up. Fantastic.
Djacc must have finally received word of the tweet this morning and responded in kind.
Now, not only did Djacc respond, but he directed his tweet at the wrong Twitter handle. Some innocent bystander is getting an awful lot of hate sent his way today:
Lil Boi status is the WORST.
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
|ochospantalones on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money