Jim Washburn, Who Is Another Guy Not Named Andy Reid to Be Fired, Referred to Juan Castillo as ‘Juanita’
Dec 3, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
Yes, the Eagles keep firing guys not named Andy Reid.
Monday’s victim was defensive line coach Jim Washburn, who CSNPhilly.com’s Reuben Frank says was a disruptive presence from Day 1. Not only that, but he apparently treated former defensive coordinator Juan Castillo worse than most of the fans in Philadelphia. That’s saying something.
Check this nugget out:
Washburn operated apart from Castillo, running his own little defensive
line fiefdom and often either ignoring Castillo or derisively calling
him “Juanita” in front of his players, the veteran defensive player
said. He was condescending and confrontational and embarrassed Castillo
numerous times in meetings and at practice.
That’s a burn because we’re pretty sure men who work in football do not enjoy being referred to in the feminine.
And the season continues its slow, painful death…
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return