Dec 10, 2012, 2:49 PM EST
We’re trying to practice some restraint with regards to Nick Foles’ future after his breakout performance in Tampa Bay. Having said that, the long and short of it is the Eagles were extremely fun to watch for the first time in ages on Sunday, and that had a lot to with the kid under center. Kulp paid Rhea Hughes a visit on Lunch Break today to talk some more about the big W, and of course, Foles Fever.
Among the topics that came up were one reason why it didn’t matter that the Buccaneers feature the worst pass defense in the NFL, plus how Jeremy Maclin and Jason Avant were finally able to get their pictures off of the milk carton. Also, what of Foles’ future, and how far he may one day take the Eagles.
Hey, we realize it was just one game, but it’s been a long year for Philly sports. Let us soak this one in for 24 hours at least.
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages