Dec 5, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
A couple of Eagles players including DeMeco Ryans, Trent Cole, and DRC visited a school in Montgomery County yesterday to help promote a healthy lifestyle as part of the NFL’s PLAY 60 campaign. All nice and stuff.
But what really caught our eye was the true wisdom of young 4th grader Sam Smith when asked about his favorite team, the Philadelphia Eagles.
“Even though they’re not very good this year, they were good in 2004.”
So true. So, so true, Sam. Way to study your history, kid. How old was your typical current-day 4th grader in 2004? Two? Were they even born yet?
Which makes me wonder: at which point exactly do these kids turn from nice little kids into jaded, typical Eagles fans? Part of me was surprised the youngsters didn’t even boo.
Try this link if the above video doesn’t work.
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages