Dec 31, 2012, 2:59 PM EDT
Other than expressing the utmost confidence in Howie Roseman’s ability as general manager (more to come on that somewhere down the road), Jeffrey Lurie didn’t express much of note at his Andy Reid Relief Concert. The owner rationalized the decision to stick with Reid these last few years, but ultimately seemed to acknowledge it was a mistake, all while propping up the departed as the greatest coach in franchise history.
But while speaking to what the fans endured in 2012 in particular, Lurie used some strong words, admitting he was “embarrassed” by the team’s record. He stopped about one step shy of outright apologizing for the product that the Philadelphia Eagles put out on the field this year.
|Matt S. on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return