Oct 20, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
Paging all you silly peasants and dumb mother– nevermind.
Marcus Vick took to Twitter Sunday to rub in an especially insufferable first half of Eagles football with his typically insufferable tweets.
And now, Marcus’ thoughts, as Nick Foles was going 11 for 29 for 80 yards while getting sacked three times. Bear in mind, this is a screen cap, so you should start at the bottom and read up:
This isn’t the first time Marcus has embarrassed his brother. There was that time
at McDonald’s during the Saints game last year when he requested a trade on Mike’s behalf, and Vick had to address those comments after the game. There was that other time he made a bad situation worse when he put out a bounty on Riley Cooper.
Now he’s got the sister involved — the grandmother, too.
There should be a movie called Marcus Vick’s Day Off. It can be a documentary.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages