Dec 2, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
We’ve gone from Trevor Laws to Trevor Paws. I’m currently sitting in an apartment in Roxborough playing with my buddy’s cat who just so happens to actually be named “Marshawn Lynch.” We’ve come sort of full circle here.
Thanks to all of you who came out to Misconduct last night. We had a great time and really appreciate your support. If you couldn’t make it, or simply don’t wish to associate with people like us in your free time, thanks as always for reading and maybe we’ll be able to catch up with you down the line.
We’ll have more on the loss as the day goes on, but, for now, some of us are still grappling with the aftereffects of last night’s social outing. Things got a little out of hand there in the fourth quarter.
We’re looking at you, VY.
Back with more on the loss in a bit. In the meantime, I’m gonna go enjoy some play time with Marshawn.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money