Nov 28, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
The anger boiling up at the Linc on Sunday night wasn’t limited to the fans in the stands. According to a number of reports, defensive line coach Jim Washburn and offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg got into a bit of a verbal shouting match and even went so far as to push each other before being broken up.
at each other. I knew one was Marty because he was wearing a headset.
They had to be separated. Then a minute or so later, one coach pushed
the other one, I’m not sure who pushed who. Two players pulled them
apart and one waved andy over and that was that. It happened early in
the first half. Not sure how I was the only one to see it but that’s
what I saw..
Derrick Gunn later confirmed the altercation here.
The moral of the story? I can’t find one. But least we know some people in the Eagles organization are pissed off.
Who you got in a rumble? Marty or the older (and bigger) Washburn?
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return