Nov 28, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
The anger boiling up at the Linc on Sunday night wasn’t limited to the fans in the stands. According to a number of reports, defensive line coach Jim Washburn and offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg got into a bit of a verbal shouting match and even went so far as to push each other before being broken up.
at each other. I knew one was Marty because he was wearing a headset.
They had to be separated. Then a minute or so later, one coach pushed
the other one, I’m not sure who pushed who. Two players pulled them
apart and one waved andy over and that was that. It happened early in
the first half. Not sure how I was the only one to see it but that’s
what I saw..
Derrick Gunn later confirmed the altercation here.
The moral of the story? I can’t find one. But least we know some people in the Eagles organization are pissed off.
Who you got in a rumble? Marty or the older (and bigger) Washburn?
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages