Aug 29, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Great news, Eagles fans! You no longer have to worry about Eagles quarterback Mike Vick and his ribs. At least you don’t if you put your full trust in the maker of the new super high-tech protective gear he plans on wearing.
“I guarantee he will not get hurt,” Rob Vito, CEO of Unequal Technologies, told ESPN.com on Wednesday.
There you have it — a guarantee.
Not sold just yet? The money quotes keep coming.
“What Michael is wearing was born on the battlefield and forged on the gridiron,” Vito said.
I’m not even sure what that means. But it sounds badass!
But seriously, this has to be a good thing, right? At just three ounces, each rib protector is supposedly light enough to allow Vick to remain as quick as possible.
So now that his ribs are guaranteed to be safe for the entire season, we need to find some shoe/leg/arm/hand/finger protector makers to guarantee the rest of his body’s safety.
>>Vest CEO vouches for Michael Vick [ESPN]
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|G_E on GIF: Jason Kelce’s beard…|
|G_E on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages