Oct 3, 2011, 1:27 PM EST
Leave it to the Philly sports talk radio guys to entertain us in the wake of yesterday’s crapper.
First, Howard Eskin told a San Francisco radio station that there was “ZERO” chance the Eagles lose to the Niners and that he’d bike to San Francisco if the Birds lost. Get peddling, King.
Then, during Andy Reid’s Monday afternoon presser, Mike Missanelli attempted to make a scene by calling out Reid over and over about the run-pass option called for Ronnie Brown on the goal line. Reid wasn’t having it, and put Mikey Miss in his place by saying he might know something about the Eagles offense if he ever attended practices. [video below]
The only question remaining: where’s Cataldi?
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return