Oct 3, 2011, 1:27 PM EST
Leave it to the Philly sports talk radio guys to entertain us in the wake of yesterday’s crapper.
First, Howard Eskin told a San Francisco radio station that there was “ZERO” chance the Eagles lose to the Niners and that he’d bike to San Francisco if the Birds lost. Get peddling, King.
Then, during Andy Reid’s Monday afternoon presser, Mike Missanelli attempted to make a scene by calling out Reid over and over about the run-pass option called for Ronnie Brown on the goal line. Reid wasn’t having it, and put Mikey Miss in his place by saying he might know something about the Eagles offense if he ever attended practices. [video below]
The only question remaining: where’s Cataldi?
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|2sentz on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages