Oct 19, 2012, 9:06 AM EST
The latest effort from writer/director David O. Russell (The Fighter) features Bradley Cooper as a former mental patient who moves back in with his parents and also just so happens to be a Philadelphia Eagles fan.
The movie, titled Silver Linings Playbook, also features the lovely Jennifer Lawrence as a bit of a troubled soul as well. She had sex with her whole office apparently. And Robert De Niro stars as Cooper’s father in the film.
You can watch the trailer for it above, but I’ll tell you this: if a fight in the Lincoln Financial Field parking lot during a tailgate doesn’t sell you, a romantic trip to the Llanerch Diner has to have you running to the box office.
It hits theatres November 21, 2012.
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages