Nov 2, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
If spending $9+ on ball park beers isn’t enough, the groups that brought you Xfinity Live and Parx Casino are attempting to give you even more ways to lose your money in South Philadelphia.
Cordish has formed a joint venture — dubbed Stadium Casino LLC — with
Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment Inc. to apply for a gaming license
for a 200,000-square-foot casino on the site of the existing Stadium
Holiday Inn at 900 Packer Ave. The casino would include 2,000 slot
machines and 125 table games.
Xfinity Live!, Parx owners team up for a sports complex casino. Bet Allen Iverson’s all, “NOW you make this plan?” bizjournals.com/philadelphia/p…
— Dan McQuade (@dhm) November 2, 2012
I wonder if the new proposed casino would do away with the secret tunnel from the Holiday in to the ball park?
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages