Aug 25, 2011, 10:27 PM EST
“Do we make this place or does it make us,” the commercial that first aired on Thursday night for Philadelphia’s football team starts out.
“It’s impossible to know. But here, every fan, every player, every Philadelphian has a story they hold close, and, then, pass on.”
“We are the Eagles. We are made in Philadelphia. Where the home crowd is just that: home. Where it’s not just about being tough, or living up to a reputation, or the rivalries. It’s about us, as one.”
Proof again, that Philly fans love being told just how awesome we are.
“We are four generations strong,” It continues, reminding us of our days watching the Eagles with our own fathers and their fathers.
“We are what’s possible. We are all the heart of the city. And the city is the heart of us.”
Ahh. When does the regular season start?
|J.D. on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages