Nov 3, 2013, 5:35 PM EDT
The Eagles lead the Oakland Raiders 28-13 after the first half thanks in large part to the impressive play of Nick Foles and Riley Cooper. Foles was 15-19 in the first two quarters, good for 260 yards and 4 touchdowns to 0 interceptions. Foles had a perfect 158.3 passer rating in the half.
The Birds get the ball to start the second half.
Foles 4 first half TDs hadn’t been done since Donovan McNabb achieved the feat back in 2007.
Nick Foles is the first Eagles QB with 4 TD passes in the first half of a game since Donovan McNabb had 4 in 2007 against the Lions
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 3, 2013
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money