Nov 13, 2011, 2:43 PM EST
LeSean McCoy set an Eagles franchise record during the second quarter against the Arizona Cardinals when he scored a touchdown in his ninth straight game. Shady punched one in with seconds remaining in the half to put the Birds up 14-7 in what’s been an ugly, ugly game.
The previous Philadelphia record of TDs in eight straight games was held by Steve Van Buren. According to CSN’s Ruben Frank, McCoy also becomes just the fourth NFL player since 1960 to score in the first nine games of a season, joining Lenny Moore (1964), O.J. Simpson (1975), and George Rogers (1986).
The Birds may be painful to watch, but at least there’s always Shady for Philadelphia fans.
|33 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Schmidsy on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Schmidsy on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages