Aug 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EST
This is Deion Sanders’ Hall of Fame bust. This is also a gift to Eagles fans everywhere. What could the sculptor possibly have been looking at while working on this? Eric Stangel, the head writer and executive producer of Late Show with David Letterman, had as good a take as any when he tweeted:
I’ve got to imagine that Chuck Bednarik’s bust is now magically wearing an utter look of disgust.
In all seriousness though, as Matt P. and I were discussing yesterday Prime Time was an unbelievable cover corner. He took away an entire half of the football field. Of course he didn’t tackle, but he was the rare defensive player whose mere presence on the field caused opposing offensive coordinators to completely adjust their game plan.
With that being said, I’d like to think that the ridiculousness of the bust is karmic retribution for “Must be the Money”.
|Mostel on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|Jason R. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Steve on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|Scott B on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages