Aug 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
This is Deion Sanders’ Hall of Fame bust. This is also a gift to Eagles fans everywhere. What could the sculptor possibly have been looking at while working on this? Eric Stangel, the head writer and executive producer of Late Show with David Letterman, had as good a take as any when he tweeted:
I’ve got to imagine that Chuck Bednarik’s bust is now magically wearing an utter look of disgust.
In all seriousness though, as Matt P. and I were discussing yesterday Prime Time was an unbelievable cover corner. He took away an entire half of the football field. Of course he didn’t tackle, but he was the rare defensive player whose mere presence on the field caused opposing offensive coordinators to completely adjust their game plan.
With that being said, I’d like to think that the ridiculousness of the bust is karmic retribution for “Must be the Money”.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return