Dec 25, 2012, 2:53 PM EDT
By far the two most frequent Philly sports questions to be raised at Christmas Eve gatherings across the Delaware Valley last night while relatives threw back a few beverages were “so what’s the deal with Andrew Bynum?” and “who do you like to replace Andy Reid?” Opinions on both situations vary greatly, but CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora threw another log on the fire regarding a potential Andy Reid replacement:
The Philadelphia Eagles
will consider Chip Kelly to replace Andy Reid, according to league
sources, and multiple executives with rival teams anticipate
Philadelphia making a heavy push to land the Oregon head coach.
A lot of fans immediately point to Kelly’s unique and high-powered offensive scheme at Oregon not being suited to the skillset of likely Eagles starting quarterback in 2013, Nick Foles.
Kelly would likely not bring the same exact scheme to the NFL but the point is one worth debating.
Do you like the idea of Chip Kelly replacing Andy Reid in Philadelphia?
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return