Oct 17, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
We like getting to the line of scrimmage and calling audibles — everybody needs a little Peyton Manning in them. So as part of our Week 7 fantasy football game on DraftDay, the top 25 players in this week’s game will also get a free entry into a huge game next week with $50,000 in cash prizes with the first place winner taking home a cool $10,000. You read that right: $10,000 to the winner of the big week 8 contest. That’ll buy you LOTS of beers at the Linc.
And with the Eagles having a bye week this week, you won’t be able to pick your favorite Birds. I did the unthinkable and picked Eli Manning going up against the Washington Redskins. Just a hunch.
So don’t forget to sign up for our Week 7 free roll. It’s free. It’s easy. It’s fun. You can win mad loot. You can beat me and then brag to all of the Internet commenters.
|jpeezo on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages