Per Freddie Mitchell, Eagles lost Super Bowl thanks to Harrison’s HGH use, McNabb’s ‘s***ty a**’ arm
Oct 21, 2013, 11:08 AM EST
A not-so-great former athlete with an outlandish sense of self who can’t seem to stay out of trouble, on social media and otherwise. Where have I heard this before? Like, really recently?
Freddie Mitchell — best known for his great hands, but most recently known for a tax fraud scheme and having seven pounds of marijuana delivered to both a restaurant he co-owns and his grandmother’s house — decided to go off on Rodney Harrison on Facebook this weekend.
You may remember Eytan Shander, who used to do talk radio on WIP. He now hosts a show with Amani Toomer on NBC Sports Radio — the same station that employs one Donovan McNabb — and Harrison, the former New England Patriots safety, is a recurring guest.
Shander and Harrison were addressing last week’s Jim Irsay controversy/not-controversy about whether the Colts’ owner was potentially ungrateful for Peyton Manning’s years of service in Indianapolis, and Harrison decided to draw a comparison to the 2005 Super Bowl between the Eagles and Pats.
Harrison said Mitchell’s trash talking of the New England secondary prior to the game only helped to motivate the Pats’ defense, which came away with three interceptions of McNabb. Shander joked that Philly always “knew” Freddie Mitchell was the real “reason” the Eagles lost that game, and the whole thing is pretty harmless …
… To everyone but FredEx apparently. Because he just lost it on Saturday all over Shander’s Facebook page, blaming McNabb for having a “shitty ass arm” and going into a long consideration of Harrison’s past with HGH. Enjoy:
|2sentz on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages