Jun 13, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
I’m assuming I’m in the minority here, but I’ve never actually played the “Angry Birds” video game that is/was so damn popular. So the Eagles organization’s new partnership with Rovio, the makers of “Angry Birds” seems a bit odd to me.
Check out cartoon Andy Reid clearing his throat:
partnership that will include an Eagles-centric Angry Birds game to be
launched in the fall and a marketing push that will include everything
from social media initiatives to integration on local team television
shows and even in-stadium displays.
In-stadium displays you say?
sacks New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, the stadium’s video board
will dump the traditional sack animation for a new one–an animation in
which Angry Birds character “Big Brother Bird” Terence knocks Manning
Sweet! Nothing gets you pumped for a bone-jarring sack by a 300 pound football player like some cute animated birdies.
That should really hit home for the under-13 crowd at most Eagles games at the Linc. Instead of taking your kid to Sesame Place, you may be better off forking over cash for some Birds’ tickets in the upper level. It’s a family friendly atmosphere, now with Angry Birds to go along with angry Birds fans.
video via CBS
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages