Jun 14, 2012, 1:27 PM EST
Kevin Kolb had years of training in Philadelphia to prepare himself to be the starting quarterback of… the Arizona Cardinals. Well, he’s not exactly the starting quarterback at the moment. Kolb is currently battling it out for that position with John Skelton.
So while the prep work he did on the field in Philly may not have paid off in spades just yet, Kolb’s dealings with Philly fans likely came in handy recently, as Kolb was booed at a Cardinals Fan Fest event.
The offense had its moments. The defense did, too. And the fans let Kevin Kolb know that he needs to create more positive moments in 2012 to gain their approval.
Alright, a little booing at a meaningless training event never hurt anyone — we’re looking at you Chase Utley in Clearwater — but what about your coach throwing some junk your way?
years ago,” Whisenhunt said. “But obviously that hasn’t happened.”
It burns just as much in Arizona.
All of that said, I was always fond of Kolb. He carried himself in the most professional of manner when sitting the pine in Philly, waiting for his chance. It appears to me he’s going to suffer from the Andre Iguodala treatment in Arizona. Don’t fault the player for taking all the money, blame the team for forking over so damn much.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages