Sep 13, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
Many of you will get a chance to see some of the new additions to the Linc up close and personal on Sunday when the Eagles take on the Chargers in their home opener. But for the rest of you here is a sneak peek at some of the new additions.
The Eagles have completed Phase 1 of their $125 million renovation to their home and that includes some much improved wifi throughout the building that supposedly supports up to 40,000 simultaneous users. We’ll let you know on Sunday just how well it works under pressure.
As you can see in the photos, there is plenty of new wall art. Recent Eagles greats like Brian Dawkins and Donovan McNabb get some prime real estate inside of elevators at the Linc. You can see they moved the retired numbers as well.
Is it Sunday yet?
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money