Sep 20, 2013, 10:13 AM EST
Roughly 70,000 fans piled out of the Linc in disappointment on Thursday night as the Eagles fell to Andy Reid and the Chiefs. Andy was so happy he was literally kissing the Philadelphia media after the game.
As the Evster mentioned in his fantastic post earlier this morning about the pros and cons of attending games in person at the Linc, sometimes we deal with the disappointment because we get to spend all day tailgating. That can be a wonderful thing.
Our man Kevin Drennen was in the lots with his camera and snapped some photos of some of the tailgate scenes last night. The Eagles cheerleaders just happened to show up and join the party.
Look how happy these people seem. If they only knew what Andy had in store for them hours later.
|GregL190 on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|MJS on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|romanKanai on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages