Jun 7, 2011, 1:31 AM EST
Yes, for some strange reason, Plaxico Burress was wearing a retro Phillies cap when he left prison on Monday morning. Did he win the hat in a inter-prison poker game? Not likely.
My bet? That intrepid agent of his, Drew Rosenhaus, thought his client wearing a cap of a team from Philadelphia would garner a bit of media attention. Not bad, Rosenhaus. You win.
What goes on in Rosenhaus’ head is unclear exactly, but for some reason everyone seems to think Philly is a favorite to land Burress’ services. While it seems like a bizarre move given the Eagles currently very solid receiving corp, Vegas loves Burress to the Eagles.
The odds, courtesy of Bodog, of where Burress will end up.
Who will sign Plaxico Burress?
Philadelphia Eagles 3/2
New York Jets 3/1
St. Louis Rams 11/2
Washington Redskins 15/2
Minnesota Vikings 15/2
Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1
Chicago Bears 12/1
New York Giants 12/1
Cleveland Browns 15/1
Oakland Raiders 15/1
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages