Nov 18, 2012, 2:40 PM EST
If you look really closely at the grainy screen capture above, you can see a black cleat sticking through the far left of the frame. That’s the closest an Eagles defender was to Aldrick Robinson when he caught his 49-yard TD from RGIII.
Merrill Reese and Mike Quick were pretty blown away with just how wide open Mr. Robinson was on the play. Merrill used the descriptor “wide” at least five times to describe how wide open he actually was.
Quick said he don’t think he was ever that wide open during his entire career. Maybe once on a halfback pass from Keith Byars.
So what do you think? Is it possible to get any more wide open than Robinson was on that play?
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages